Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

Warehouse for all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qiruma
Dreamer
Dreamer
Qiruma

Warehouse for all! Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse for all!   Warehouse for all! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 am

Yes, I know this might be a problem for most, but I think an open warehouse is better, where all can see what's in it, I mean, it's Legions stuff, so would be better if all could see what was there?

Or at least make a topic where you post what's in the warehouse and updates it maybe once a week or so ..
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Warehouse for all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse for all!   Warehouse for all! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 am

Aion doesn't offer the ability to open the warehouse to all the Legion members, but I can make a post with information of whats in the warehouse and if someone requires something form there they can just request it.

Access to the warehouse is limited to Centurion Rank and above so if you wish to put something into the warehouse to share with other you can simply mail it to a Centurion or the Brigade General with a note attached stating that its for the warehouse.

thanks for the suggestion and I'll make the Warehouse topic now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
Qiruma
Dreamer
Dreamer
Qiruma

Warehouse for all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse for all!   Warehouse for all! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:27 am

Good Smile I knew there were something about the warehouse only for Centourions and those higher, but a topic is always an improvement and will make it easier for all to know what's there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warehouse for all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse for all!   Warehouse for all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warehouse for all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Lions :: General Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: