Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

Fire Temple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slowp
Dreamer
Dreamer

Fire Temple Empty
PostSubject: Fire Temple   Fire Temple I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:11 am

Fire Temple. If some of us want to do this. lets plan for it. wud love to do it
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Fire Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Temple   Fire Temple I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 am

Haven't been there yet but doommmmm was talkin about it yesterday. Maybe one if the higher levels can arange it? slowp? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
Rizzlapro
Centurion
Centurion
Rizzlapro

Fire Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Temple   Fire Temple I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 am

i was there last night on my bill at lvl 29 i killed every think ass lol nice xp down there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Temple   Fire Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Lions :: General Forum :: Aion Chat-
Jump to: