Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

Other Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizzlapro
Centurion
Centurion
Rizzlapro

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:36 am

so is any one geting Final Fantasy XIII on ps3 and Final Fantasy XIV on pc
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:35 pm

I'll be getting FFXIII for PS3, Ry and a few others are gettiing it on the 360 I believe.

As for FFXIV, well I'll prob be getting it on the PS3 and the PC if sue wants to play too, if not, then just the PS3
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
Cob
Dreamer
Dreamer

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Played FFXI loooooots so feels like I have to try FFXIV. That on PC. Smile
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm

I would normally keep MMO's away from a consol, but with the power of the PS3 and the ability to use my keyboard n stuff with it, It's deffo the way to go I think.
Back to top Go down
Rizzlapro
Centurion
Centurion
Rizzlapro

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:05 am

just watched new FFXIII on ps3 it fucking ace video i cant keep still lol am full of beans
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 am

lol it does indeed look awsome, I'm wondering if I will like the new battle system, looks pretty sweet though.
Back to top Go down
Rizzlapro
Centurion
Centurion
Rizzlapro

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:34 am

yeah it does iv added u on ps3 and on ain web page for red lions the music keeps jumping to other tracks
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 pm

ok I'll have a look into the media player thx
Back to top Go down
Rizzlapro
Centurion
Centurion
Rizzlapro

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:00 am

FFXIII IS OUT ON 9 OF MARCH cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Lions :: General Forum :: Other Game Chat-
Jump to: