Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

Webpage Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Webpage Help Empty
PostSubject: Webpage Help   Webpage Help I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:36 am

I've been tweaking the WebPage every day or two and I think its coming along well.

As it stand there is a little information on us there, Anyone with writing skills is more than welcome to write us up a better introduction and I'll replace it.
We have a Founders section with an Image of both Ry and I there with a little backgorund history.
There is a page listing all current members that are regestered in the forums and lastly there is a page to access the forums.

I'm looking for your thoughts and ideas on it. What would you like to see on the webpage? what would make you visit it instead of bookmarking the forum directly? What would you like changed or removed that is currently there?

. . . . . get your thinking caps on people! jocolor

bounce KHC
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Webpage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webpage Help   Webpage Help I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 pm

So I gave the WebPage a complete make over.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Saidair
Centurion
Centurion
Saidair

Webpage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webpage Help   Webpage Help I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:36 pm

I think it looks awesome now and tbh i wouldnt change a thing Smile
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Webpage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webpage Help   Webpage Help I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:55 pm

lol thanks saida but no doubt ill find more little things i want to tweak on it all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webpage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webpage Help   Webpage Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webpage Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Lions :: General Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: