Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rynes
Brigade General
Brigade General
Rynes

How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!   How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

I wanted to do a quick PvP guide for those wanting to enter the abyss and own some elyos scum so here goes;

Rule one - the bigger the weapon the more impressive you look and can most likely cut them in half while shouting "My weapon is bigger then yours and you just got pwn'd"

Rule two - if rule one doesn't apply beat then till then stop moving then throw in a couple of choice phrases like, "bah my cat can fight better then you" or "Call that fighting am barely warming up"

Rule three - if a mage type class the best thing to do is go in a small group of around 10 mages and blast them with so many spells there is nothing left but ashes. (no need for saying anything at this point as there is usually nothing left)

hope this rough guide will help and be a guide to steping into the fun that is PvP in the abyss.

Last edited by Rynas on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

PostSubject: Re: How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!   How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm

ROFL my weapon is pretty huge lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
Qiruma
Dreamer
Dreamer
Qiruma

PostSubject: XDXDXD   How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:59 am

i got two nice small weapons XD I'm looking forwards to kick some ass when I get to that point Smile
Back to top Go down
Slowp
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!   How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 am

hehe. big blue and shining. straight to the nuts
Back to top Go down
Diabolical
Dreamer
Dreamer
Diabolical

PostSubject: Re: How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!   How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 am

It works Very Happy

Only problem is they come back in a group and gang ur ass of
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

PostSubject: Re: How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!   How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:45 am

lol still sulking that there kicking your ass?
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!   How to kick elyos in the nuts!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to kick elyos in the nuts!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Lions :: General Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: