Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rynes
Brigade General
Brigade General
Rynes

What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence Empty
PostSubject: What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence   What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 am

First I don't think it's just me who think this is a really bad time for maintanence, I really don't get why they can't do it when we're all sleeping.

Anywho rant over, bored out my teeth and wondering what would you do with 4 hours spare while aion does it's thing.
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence   What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:23 am

Virtual Girls FTW!! Wink

or thats a time when everyone cna help keep this place active XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk

What to do while waiting for 4 hour maintanence
Page 1 of 1