Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

Pro's and Con's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 am

I figured it would be a good idea to post specific things you like and don't like about Aion, so heres mine

I like
  • Flying around
  • The visuals are awsome when fighting with my gladiator
  • Harvesting is pretty sweet also, sucking up the essance
  • I like that NCSoft are keeping servers balanced with the 2 races

I don't like
  • I wish you could fly everywhere!
  • I don't like the wait times to get in
  • i don't like the Kinah and PowerLeveling Sellers, but they will leave soon
  • I hate Downtime at 11am on Wednesday afternoons, it should be set to 4-5am on a Wednesday

thats all I can think of atm, whats your views?

Last edited by KHCloud on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
Rynes
Brigade General
Brigade General
Rynes

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 am

I pretty much agree with those, though the abyss is awesome for the flying part so that will increase.
The queues have come down alot from what they were still a pain in the arse though.
Back to top Go down
Qiruma
Dreamer
Dreamer
Qiruma

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:01 am

I agree with the most off the aboves though, I have some more to write..

I like:
Gameplay, the way you fight, the way with the combo skills, everything
That the game isn't just a "I got great power, you die easy" game, like most other online games
That you you actually need to know what you are doing, else you'll die! XD

I don't like:
The queue, as said above, but I got a solution for that. NCSoft should let the once that bought "Collecters Edition" get in without Queue, duo to that they also helped in the beta, testing the game for issues and such
The goldsellers XD Kill the chinese!! BOMB THEM DOWN! Or simply just let NCSoft figure out a way to ban them before they spam ^^

That's around all I have to say about those things =)
Back to top Go down
Zoo
Centurion
Centurion
Zoo

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:36 am

that just about covers everything so far

but i would love more control over chat channels
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

What control you looking for? I don't think I've tried to do anything I cant so far.
Back to top Go down
Saidair
Centurion
Centurion
Saidair

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 am

hey i think know a way ncsoft could sort out the gold spammrs, and here goes:
they install a new system in the next patch, so that when u block someone you get the otion to report a gold spam, i u say yeah a message gets sent to a gm, telling them about this they will then send a warning to this gold spamer and if a second person blocks them then they find out whos account char belong to and ban this account from getting into the game!!! terrile idea i know but i was really bored when i posted this so dont blame me Smile
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 am

lol its as much of a plosable idea as any other that ive heard.

I've added a Con to my list

• I hate Downtime at 11am on Wednesday afternoons, it should be set to 4-5am on a Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Saidair
Centurion
Centurion
Saidair

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am

lol u must have heard some really crazy ideas then Smile
Back to top Go down
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:54 am

a few of the ideas ive heard are.

Ban all eastern IP adresses.
Give away Kinah in retail shops in the form of Cards the same as Time Cards
Track the IP adresses of the accounts, trace to there home and kill them . . .

thats just a few Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pro's and Con's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro's and Con's   Pro's and Con's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro's and Con's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Lions :: General Forum :: Aion Chat-
Jump to: