Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
You have not logged in.

Please either login or regester for a Red Lions Forum account using the link buttons below.

Thanks
Red Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Asmodian Legion from the Castor server in Aion.

Webpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
***************Eylos Hunting Event: Next Wednesday at 10pm GMT we will get together and go hunt Eylos in the Abyss. click here for more info***************
***************Screeny of the Week: The competitions have begun, head over to the Events section for details***************
***************Application Process: Applications to the Red Lions can now be held direct from the forums. Anyone in contact with potential members please direct them to the forum via the webpage to apply for membership***************
***************Website Completion: Our Webpage has finally been completed. I think it is now tidy with a good selection of music to suit most tastes. Feel free to leave feedback about it in the suggestions section***************

Who are you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KHCloud
Brigade General
Brigade General
KHCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Being an MMO that allows players to have up to 8 characters per server I think it could be a good idea to let each other know who our alts are.

Make a reply in here with your main and alt names, class and crafting skills . . . .

. . . . unless you dont want us to know, then . . . . screw you tongue

(1) KHCloud - Gladiator - Weapon/Armor Smithy (low lvl but working on it)
(2) Ouranus - Sorcerer - no crafting skill yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.world-gamers.co.uk
Qiruma
Dreamer
Dreamer
Qiruma

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:39 am

Screw you anyway, Cloudy ("\(^_^)/") *Huggle*

(1) Qiruma - Assassin - Tailoring/weaponsmith ( Very low XD Don't bother me about it )
(2) Arjun - Templar - Armorsmith ( Also low XD Stop it already )
(3) Macaia - Sorcere - Eh, can't remember XD
Back to top Go down
Rynes
Brigade General
Brigade General
Rynes

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Rynas - Spiritmaster Cooking crafting
Rynes - Templar Nothing yet
Back to top Go down
Cob
Dreamer
Dreamer

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:40 am

1. Cob - Sorcerer - Tailoring
2. Cof - Templar - Nothing (this toon I have only played with a friend so far)
3. Kyun - Assassin - Nothing (not sure what Im doing with this one yet Razz)
Back to top Go down
Renaya
Dreamer
Dreamer

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Renaya - Ranger
Asphodel - Templar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Lions :: General Forum :: Aion Chat-
Jump to: